Thursday, May 04, 2006

Globalize This

Always after a stretch of Bush-bashing, I start to see the futility of the blame-game. Not that I don't now deify Steven Colbert. And not that Bush doesn't deserve it. It just ultimatley leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and I start to instinctively focus on solutions.

So here's a couple.


  • This is a great flash of the 7 Deadly Social Sins according to Gandhi. Much wisdom there.

  • There is so much quality in these videos, I've just begun at this site. I went for the Julia Butterfly Hill clips, but on the sidebar, you can find Nelson Mandela, Jerry Mander, Robert Thurman...and many more.

This is part of my own organic process to find and be inspired by some real, human leadership.

1 Comments:

Blogger CyberCelt said...

Very true. Perhaps you should run for President? We need a hero(ine). The USA seems to be running in the self-defeating mode. If the USA was a person, we would say it was manic-depressive.

08 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home