Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Spirtual Safety Tips with Lamuel!

From Objective Ministries Website:

Hello! My name is Lambuel and I hope that we can be friends. I would like to share with you my love for Jesus. Did you know that Jesus loves each and every one of us? It's true! In the Bible, He says: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life"... Isn't that COOL?!

My OBJECTIVE is JUST 4 KIDZ! The "z" is for "zealousness," 'cause Jesus wants us to be hot for Him, not lukewarm. I read in the Bible that He said: "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent"... Let's do that!

Do yourself a favor and click on the sheep.

6 Comments:

Blogger Martian Anthropologist said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

30 November, 2005  
Blogger Martian Anthropologist said...

atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God's Word.

Oh yeah. That's me, all right. Just read my recent Thanksgiving post and you'll see what a grouch this atheist is.

Christ, that's funny stuff.

Thanks for your visit to my blog, btw.

30 November, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The message on the lamb's shirt is awfully selfish, no? And, the eyes apparently closed only reinforces how self-absorbed the lamb is. Heck, the lamb is practically gloating!

Shouldn't the shirt read:

Jesus
(Heart)
Ewe

Then again, what do I know? I'm just a mixed up Jewish Buddhist Unitarian Universalist.

30 November, 2005  
Blogger genetic lorax said...

Howard,

hehe..Jesus loves Ewe, I love it.

I'm a Buddhist/Unity person myself...though I tend to look at it all beyond any labels.

God is bigger than any religion, right?

Martian--

Thanks for your visit, as well. Theists are the grouchy ones, in my mind, not Atheists.

01 December, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, indeed, God is bigger than any religion. I just like the sound of Jewish Buddhist Unitarian Universalist, but mostly I like to think of myself as a human being.

I know, pretty radical.

01 December, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i showed the web page to my dad and he cracked up! it's the kind of christian stuff that makes you wonder if it wasn't just writtern to take the micky out of christianity

12 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home