Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Quality Authority

I'm going to do a 12 days of Christmas kind of thing and put up some great products I've come across that are excellent for gift-giving. These have been discovered in my travels and the only thing they all have in common is that they all totally kick a@#^%.

On the first day of shameless materialistic shopping bliss, make sure you give to me:




The Teavana Perfect Tea Maker. I heard about this & tried it thanks to my sister-in-law and it got the tea glands going. Think Tea Art. Steep the tea in the maker and seal your mug to the bottom when it's done, for a deep-sea-dive into tasty waters. Teavana also sells loose leaf teas, with heavenly varieties such as Jasmine Phoenix Scented Green and accoutrements like German Rock Cane sugar to take place of your sugar or honey. Ooohhh, honey--it's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home