Friday, October 27, 2006

Proud Owner of a Prius Who Appreciates Irony

So, In case you didn't already know....I own a Prius.
So just imagine how difficult it was for me the other day, when I drove onto my street and found my self bumper to bumper with a remote control Hummer car.

The kids piloting this little symbol of planetary destruction and ignorance sat on the side of the road, trying to move the Hummer out of the way. I reaaallllllllyyy wanted to show these kids what the future hopefully will symbolically look like and run right over that bad boy machine, right in front of their eyes.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the kid experienced a bit of realism when he tried to get the hummer out of your way (wait until he tries to try parking one of those full-blown suckers (& I do mean "suck"-ers) into a parking space.) I hope he realizes the "error of his ways" when he gets older. I have to laugh, though--people owning gas-guzzlers (large families & companies excluded), whining about a 2 cent increase of stamps while paying out the you-know-what for gas. After all, they do have a choice of vehicles, don't they? Luv ya Cathy!

28 October, 2006  
Blogger genetic lorax said...

Remove the quotes around error of his ways, and I totally agree! :-)
<3

(look sideways)
(no--I mean tilt your head)
It's short for
luv,
me

31 October, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consider them removed. I originally couldn't think of another way of wording it but they are definitely errors. Maybe one day... Until then, keep educating them, Cathy. You are a special person!

02 November, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

yeah, you should have flattened it:)

When the gas runs out, I'll be glad that I've kept in shape on my bicycle all this time.

Chris
My Blog

05 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home