Thursday, March 23, 2006

Springing Out

I'm going to be away for awhile--spring training St. Louis vs. Dodgers game (3rd row right behind St. Louis dugout, yea!), Bela Fleck and the Flecktones concert, and camping at some Florida springs as yet undiscovered by this clan.

Here's a couple of fun tidbits to chew on:

Wily Coyote found in Central Park in NYC. Amazing to me how he came down to the park, making it past 116th and Columbus without stopping at the Thai restaurant. I'm betting the roadrunner was at the Tavern on the Green.

Yogabeans. You don't have to be a yoga fan to laugh at the site of action figures doing yoga poses. Although, I am a huge fan, which is why I can say with confidence that I could kick that action figure's ass.

Have fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Outdoor concert perhaps? Oh - I do remember when I attended those!

List of things to do:
More outdoor concerts
More live music
More dancing (with our without music)

25 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home